Welcome ...

Welcome ... to the novels of Caleigh Cross.

Friday, May 6, 2011

News article

Hey everyone!

I feel like my words should be echoing: I haven't heard anything from anyone except the amazing Mentor at Midnight, whom I owe multitudes of cookies and other lovely things. (But who should also consider getting some sleep *cough* Just kidding.) I fully plan to spend the weekend (what little of it there is between work) planning out the rest of this sequel before I do any more actual writing.

Anyways, just letting you all know the news article from Channel 7 was posted online. You can read it here (www.news7newslinc.net/st-johnsbury/high-schooler-publishes-novel-052011). I think I sounded a little blonde, but the article itself was very well-written, and as usual, I came across in a better light than I probably deserve :D

So: anybody here have any suggestions? While I'm planning the second novel, I'll be listening to reader input and criticisms...anybody have anything they feel like sharing?

I look forward to hearing from you!

--Caleigh x

P.S. Just thought I'd update you all on something non-book-related: my prom shopping is all done. I feel like a princess in my dress :) I can't wait. It's going to be a gorgeous night.

No comments:

Post a Comment