Welcome ...

Welcome ... to the novels of Caleigh Cross.

Monday, May 9, 2011

What a beautiful day

Hey!

I'm at the library right now: just wanted to take a moment to tell everyone I've officially sold at least all 50 copies of my book.

It's a beautiful day: we all got off school today, something to do with water system repairs (I don't ask questions: never look a gift horse in the mouth), and according to iPod weather, it's 63F and sunny. I've been reading Salem Falls by Jodi Picoult and it's riveting, but if you've finished it, don't you dare tell me how it ends. I'm less than halfway through.

I don't have too long today: there's a 15-minute time limit on this PC and it takes me an inordinately long time to compose blog posts (well, inordinate for a writer), plus I've got to be off soon to meet my long-lost best friend who went away for the weekend.

More when it happens,

--Caleigh x

P.S. Latest goal, apart from finishing the sequel: learning to drive a car with a manual transmission. Anyone want to volunteer theirs...?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, a sold-out first printing!! Congrats -- and hurrah for low-key days without classes, and with sunshine and friends. There's a common belief that piles and heaps of misery feed good writing, but I hypothesize that the creative mind is better nourished with playfulness and joy. At least, it feels better to ME that way!

    ReplyDelete