Welcome ...

Welcome ... to the novels of Caleigh Cross.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Almost there!

Hi!
I received the publishing proof last night from the Espresso Book Machine - all systems are still go. I can hardly believe it, but as of about 8:30 this morning, we're rolling.
Thanks to the wonderful Jacob Grant of Paradox Fox Photography, the jacket art for Until the End of the World is done! He did a fantastic job (much better than what I was playing around with on Microsoft Word) and I absolutely love it. Because of copyright issues, I can't post the front jacket thumbnail on the blog until publishing is finished, but it's absolutely beautiful, and not only that, but it was also finished way earlier than I would have thought possible. Jake, you rock.
To celebrate all this wonderfulness, I made a big batch of chocolate chip cookies and had a lovely dinner out last night. My cookies didn't even fall flat when I took them out of the oven.
Well, I'm off now - I'll update with more news when I have it :)

--Caleigh x

P.S. Today's life lesson: If your car has a sunroof, don't forget to close it when you get out. Particularly if there is any chance of rain. Turns out while the outside of cars is waterproof, the inside...well, not so much.
Note: This rule especially applies if your car is a convertible.

No comments:

Post a Comment