Welcome ...

Welcome ... to the novels of Caleigh Cross.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hard copy!

Hi! Caleigh again (obviously). I know, two posts in one day, but I do have a life, I swear I do. Just posting to tell everyone the good news: Boxcar's printing a hard copy! Right now! The ISBN and Library of Congress registrations came through and it looks like today's the day. Hopefully later on I'll be able to drive over there myself and take a look at what they're doing (I'll be driving with the sunroof closed, in case anybody was wondering.)
I'm just waiting for the call now. I'm going to bring a camera and take some pictures, so everyone can see what it's like.

Ridiculously excited,

--Caleigh x

P.S. My grandma is following this blog, and I think I should tell everybody how cool she is. She's quite proficient at surfing the Internet, as it turns out, and resents the shock on the faces of everyone she tells about the latest YouTube craze: "You did that all by yourself?!" they say. They really don't know who - or perhaps what - they're dealing with. (She recommends Sassy Gay Friend and the "I Like Turtles" kid...if you've not seen them, you know where to go.) Grandma, you rock.

2 comments:

  1. Yippee! I can hardly wait to hold THE BOOK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I have it right now (actually my brother's reading it) and it's so exciting. I can't believe I did it!!!

    ReplyDelete