Welcome ...

Welcome ... to the novels of Caleigh Cross.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Hi!

Hi everyone! I'm Caleigh, the author of Until the End of the World. It's my first novel (actually, that's not strictly true; it's the first one I wrote that I actually like. Human eyes will never see the real first one.) I'm currently writing the sequel, as well as scrambling around in a mad dash to get everything ready for this one to hit press.
When I'm not writing, I like to practice the violin, bake, run, read other peoples' novels, watch Friends, and spend time with my own friends. This is my first blog post ever (I don't even use Facebook), so I'm brand new at this and hopefully I will get better with practice. Right now I'm sort of working out the landscape of blogging.
So I'm going to start posting today (obviously) and then will add things as they come up: publication details, my book cover art, which is one of the last pieces of the puzzle...this should be a really interesting trip. Thanks for coming with me.

--Caleigh x

P.S. Until the End of the World comes out in 8 days! You'll be able to find it on Amazon.com right away; not sure about distribution to bookstores but I'll keep you posted, pun intended. Tell all your friends!

If a T-shirt is available, would anyone be interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment