Welcome ...

Welcome ... to the novels of Caleigh Cross.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Cat on keyboard...

Hi!
Sorry about that: I shouldn't have left the door to this room open. I came back in to find my cat sprawled all over the keyboard like a huge grey pancake, staring up at me with those big eyes, his tail twitching: who, me? Apparently he's figured out how to blog. Not only that, but my plants were in shreds. *sigh* Oh well. At least he left the Easter lilies.
If no news is good news, Until the End of the World is moving along exactly as planned. I played around with the proof until I liked it (I'm notoriously picky about pretty much everything) and sent it back in to Boxcar: so far, so good, I assume. The writing guidebook is...in progress still; definitely a rough draft but as long as it's done, I'm satisfied. On the docket today is the completion of the PowerPoint presentation on which I still have some work to do: the last thing I want to do is wing it. With my luck, I'll get up and blurt something like "So...the ebola virus. That's gotta suck."
Books will be available starting April 29...only 6 days away! Yikes. It's hard to believe I'm going to make it, but it looks like everything's set to go. I like to think even now, it's being formatted, but that part is already finished: now we're waiting on its Library of Congress registration and my ISBN.
Orders can be placed here or at Amazon.com for anyone who misses the grand unveiling.

--Caleigh x

P.S. Will it ever stop snowing...? I miss summer.

1 comment:

  1. Great to know your cat is blogging -- see how creativity spreads?! Summer has been rescheduled, we'll have it for all of the next 10 years, as global climate change arrives. Oops, nope, scratch that, Texas is getting the endless summer and we are getting a new 100 words for snow, starting with "been there, done that, had enough." Write on, Caleigh. BK

    ReplyDelete