Welcome ...

Welcome ... to the novels of Caleigh Cross.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Burning questions?

Hey! So I'm just adding the finishing touches (read: starting to write) my guide to writing and publishing fiction, and I'm wondering if anybody out there has any specific questions they want to see answered. (Questions about my personal life will not be up for discussion, but feel free to ask :D). Anyways, if you've got any burning questions for me, comment on this post and ask, and I'll make sure to include them in the guide.
So far, so good in terms of getting this thing to press on time *knocks wood*. It looks like I might just make it. One thing I like about this whole writing thing is that it's not really work for me, it's fun. I like being in control of this project. I don't mind having to coordinate things with all these people: it's actually kind of cool. If you must know, I actually feel quite proud of how things are turning out.
All right, enough from me, or Murphy's Law will come and haunt me. If you have any of those questions, put them in the comments section. I'd love to hear from you!

--Caleigh x

No comments:

Post a Comment