Welcome ...

Welcome ... to the novels of Caleigh Cross.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Meet the press


Today's hero is Taylor Reed, the staff writer for the Caledonian Record who did the lovely article on Until the End of the World that appeared in this morning's edition. Even I have to admit the picture looked great, and the article was really well written. I'm afraid we may have bored Taylor during the proceedings with Gatsby yesterday - it took about two hours to fully remove all that glue from the works, and our gathered audience left after about half an hour (I can't really blame them). *Sigh* Touche, Gatsby.
Anybody who's reading the blog after reading the newspaper article: hi! Welcome aboard. Great to have you here.
Yes, the rumours are true: Until the End of the World has a planned sequel coming out at some point late this year or perhaps early 2012, we'll see.
Anyways, must dash today, I have a PowerPoint presentation to do for the Big Finale on Friday. Hope to see you all there! Taylor, thanks so much for a terrific article.

--Caleigh x

P.S. Only three more days until the book hits shelves! Anybody who wants to reserve a copy before the rush should post a comment here. It retails for $17 USD. Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Two copies for me, please -- can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a signed copy please!!!! I am so proud of you!! <3

    ReplyDelete